Power backup ideas

trader_4 wrote in news:4ace162c-3255-492c-8710- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

The charger is a Deltran Battery Tender Junior which you mentioned in another post.

The manual doesn't mention the voltage used for charging, that I can find, only the current (which I don't recall off-hand).

You say it is a well-respected bramd so I suppose I should stop worrying and let it do its thing.

Reply to
KenK

yep if its a smart charger, it might just be in the do nothing mode which is fine if the battery is charged.

makolber