power assisted toilet-help.

Hello all, Our Gerber Power assisted toilet just stopped flushing. Help. Theres not any water in it, and I don't know what to do. I only have on e toilet

Reply to
scullycat

It''s only about a yr. old

Reply to
scullycat

Hard to diagnose over the net with so little information. You can "dump flush" it in the meantime. Pour a bucket of water into the bowl when needed to flush.

Meantime, web search toilet repair, or call a plumber.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

On 12/20/2004 8:18 AM US(ET), scullycat took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

Make sure the water supply pipe valve is open. Check to see if the water valve inside the tank is working. If you have the the older float ball on a rod, make sure the rod is not hung up on something, like the overflow pipe. If you have a fluidmaster type float, make sure that it is not stuck in the upper position.

Reply to
willshak

There should be an 800# inside the toilet tank or find it at their site , that is what I did.

Reply to
m Ransley

Is it still under warrantee? If so follow up on the warrantee.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

How cold is it where you are? Could the supply line to the tank be frozen?

Reply to
Marilyn and Bob

Probably uses a Sloan valve. Lift tank cover and find phone number to start.

Reply to
Art

"E toilet?"

New name for newsgroups?