"Portable" radiant heating

Would love radiant heating in our bathroom, but our place was nearly finished when we bought it. I have found a "heated pad/rug" product that can be used in bathroom applications here:

Research, the company selling these low voltage film heaters, is located right where I live (Ottawa, ON); but it seems they no longer carry the product. What a disappointment. Does anyone know of any other products like this? Mike

Reply to
MikeMike

DerbyDad03