portable dishwasher

is it possibe to hook a portable dishwasher up to run like a built in?

Reply to
shewoman

Yes. Ours is. Works great. We didn't do it ourselves, so I can't give you all the details, but this has lasted about 11 years so far.

Reply to
KLS

I know that at one time at least a few were made as convertible. I don't know about current models or if one not originally designed to function could be set up to function that way well.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

nvertible. =EF=BF=BDI

I have done that, basically you add a solenoid valve so it cant leak, and a drain to the sewer. I cheated put my dishwasher across from the sink, there wasnt space under the sink. for this reason mine drains into the basement washtub.

you need a vacxuum break or loop in drain line to prevent siphoning.

often the dishwasher manufacturer has a portable to regular conversion kit

Reply to
hallerb

I'd be looking for this kit if I were the OP:

Reply to
scott21230

not if the diswaher is ore than a few years old...........

Reply to
hallerb