Porch light

Group:

California here!

I've got a porch light with a standard screw in type bulb, on a switched circuit.

I'd like to add a motion-sensor and daylight-cutoff, so that I can achieve the following:

  • It is off during daylight
  • It comes on automatically from dusk to dawn if there is movement
  • I can override the detectors and force the light on.

Because of the location, I'm looking for an in-line unit that will sit between the bulb and screw fitting.

Does anyone know of such a device?

Cheers

Den

Reply to
Den

nospambob

Check out Smarthome.com They seem to have a lot of stuff like that.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan