Poorest town in each state

<https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/economy/2018/05/08/which-town-your-state-poorest-list-financial-hardship/581103002/
There's a caveat. It's poorest town with a population between 1,000 and 25,000. Red Cloud has that honor in Nebraska. Author Willa Cather spent some time there growing up. I've ridden through a lot of towns in Nebraska. Red Cloud doesn't really strike me as poor. It still has some going businesses. The poor towns are those that don't even have a bar left. Their heyday was decades ago. The railroad is gone if there ever was one. There might be a couple hundred people left, at most. Mostly old, probably. Housing is cheap. The towns I'm thinking of are officially villages.
On 5/9/2018 7:28 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Reminded me of Walter Williams column this am:
https://townhall.com/columnists/walterewilliams/2018/05/09/before-and-after-welfare-handouts-n2478229
Poor people in America would be rich compared to most of the world.