Pool light question

You may be right.

Reply to
Betty

Thanks, a question that has clinked around my mind for awhile.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Oren posted for all of us...

Could you put a rush on that? I was coming over for dip and I know you want to appreciate my lovely body.

Reply to
Tekkie®

RonNNN posted for all of us...

Sort of like a rusted blue blade aye?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Oren posted for all of us...

Just to post... When I think of a wet niche I think of a women and I will light up her life. Flame on!

Reply to
Tekkie®

On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 22:34:05 +0100, Tekkie=AE wrote= :

It's a razor blade manufacturer you ignoranus.

-- =

My younger sister was having one of her first gynecological appointments= and she had some questions for the doctor. "Doctor" she asked, "I can't ask my parents, They would kill me but my b= oyfriend wants to have anal sex. I don't know what to tell him, I mean = I don't know anything about it. Can I get pregnant?" The kindly old doctor smiled whimsically and replied "Of course, you can= my dear. Where do you think lawyers come from?"

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

A tetanus shot might be in order... or maybe not.

Reply to
RonNNN

I could be wrong, but I'm thinking lockjaw (never mind)...

Reply to
RonNNN

James Wilkinson Sword posted for all of us...

Asshat** Blue blades were steel blades that rusted and were made by Gillette. I tried the Sword and they aren't worth crap. I think the only sword you have is the carbuncle on face (ass).

Reply to
Tekkie®

Oren posted for all of us...

He collaborates with another poster here to share the he/she's

Reply to
Tekkie®

Oren posted for all of us...

Nah, he would have to be put down for the greater good of society.

Reply to
Tekkie®

On Sun, 02 Oct 2016 14:33:27 +0100, Tekkie=AE wrote= :

ote:

Every razor is pretty much the same, but I've found Wilkinson Sword gard= en tools last longer.

-- =

"Flashlights are tubular metal containers kept in a flight bag for the p= urpose of storing dead batteries."

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword