Polyurethane vs. Polysulfide Sealants

I am doing some repairs near the top of a pool shell and am sealing the cracks in the shell behind coping tiles with a submersible, flexible sealant. 3M makes both a polysulfide marine sealant and polyurethane marine sealant, both of which would appear to be suitable in terms of mechanical properties.

My question is whether anyone knows, or has had experience with, which product might offer best resistance to any effects from constant exposure to chlorinated water in a swimming pool. If anyone can answer this (or has any other comments), I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Reply to
tacker

Definitely 3M 5200 polyurethane for pool immersion applications.

Richard J Kinch