Polishing Stainless steel

Tried to send this yesterday but it seems not to have been posted. I'll try again

I am renovating our kitchen but don't want to spend more than I must. The kitchen sink is stainless and is in good condition except for lots of little scratches. I would appreciate advice on how best to polish it. TIA Alan C snipped-for-privacy@nspmsympatico.ca

Reply to
Alan Combellack