Pole Hedge Trimmers

Which of these two electric Pole Hedge Trimmers is the best value?

Thank you in advance for all replies.

-- Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY, REALLY good. I'll have some of that!"

Reply to
Daniel Prince

I bought the 18v BD regular hedge trimmer and it just chopped at larger 1/8- 1/4" branches, I thought mine was defective so I read reviews and they said the same thing, it was the biggest piece of junk I ever bought, imagine a hedge trimmer that by design wont cut because of blade flex. BD is not quality anything anymore, I have a 30 yr old electric BD thats still fine, See if you can find reviews on the other unit but I dought the BD is worth wasting your time and money on, buy from where you can return it if you dont like it.

Reply to
ransley

Actually, neither is a value at all. They are both junk. You'd be better off with a little 24" step stool and a good pair of sissors.

Here's what you need.

buy it once.

steve

Reply to
S. Barker

Sthil is always tops in quality then Echo.

Reply to
ransley