polaris pool sweep

I have had a polaris since 1979, and the tail has always squirted everything in the backyard for all these years, but it never bothered me before. I have just had a large solarium added to my home, and the darn tail is squirting my glass like mad!!!! Would cutting the length of the tail help, or adding something heavy to the tail work? I realize how important the tail is in maintaining the cleaning of the pool, but I am getting tired of cleaning all that glass every day. (I think I should quickly buy stock in Windex)!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks in advance for whatever help I can get... Squeaker Bootsma

Reply to
Squeaker

From

:

Action: Sweep hose sprays too much water out of the pool.

Solution: 1. Adjust the speed of the sweep hose by tightening the adjustment screw.

  1. Replace the sweep hose scrubber if it is worn or missing.
  2. Add a sweep hose weight (order part #B2) to keep the sweep hose from spraying.
Reply to
Richard J Kinch