Pocket Doors

Can anyone tell me if there are companies that make pocket doors? I discovered that my archway actually used to have them. The runner is still intact, but the doors are long gone. Thank you Ed

Reply to
ezeob43

Is google broken?

Larry Bud

You will probably find that your going to "make" the doors yourself, or pay to have some one do it. They are usually removed for a reason.

Reply to
SQLit

I got lots of hits for "pocked door" Be sure to use the quotes.

Take a look at

Joseph Meehan

In some neighborhoods there will be many houses that have them. Although often they will be missing there too, Keep your eyes open for houses that are being torn down or having major remodelling.

Also even if you don't notice, others do and the doors would be one of the things that are saved and sold.

You don't say where you are, but Newark and many parts of NYC come to mind.

mm