Please recommend the Best Automatic Pool cleaner for my pool - I provided details of my pool

This is my setup

Pool size: 16 x 32 Type: Concrete and Fiberglass (top part of pool is fiberglass). Age: Aprox 25 years. Return lines: 2 Jets (recently upgraded from one jet to two). Bottom Drain: Just installed. Equipment: New Sand filter Pump: new 1.5HP pump

Obstacles in pool:

- Pool has metal stairs that attach to a wall in the pool.

- Deep end has a ledge half way up.

I recently added a Solar Panel and I cover the pool with a solar blanket at all times when I am not using it.

At the end of the summer there are a lot of leaves and in general there

is a lot of dirt that gets in to the pool because of my surroundings.

I'm looking for the best Automatic cleaner to suit those specific needs.

Someone mentioned the Maytronics Orion, and I'm still looking for more feedback and advice for the best cleaning solution.

I guess the best solution would have to be able to work properly with the solar blanket on, this would be preferable.

Reply to
dss_canada2

I saw a Maytronics "Dolphin 2001" automatic pool vacuum at someone's house once. It only used an electric cord and no suction hose. The woman said she bought it at a place called Water Specialties, and that it worked great.

Reply to
Bob

I have a hayward navigator and it is totally trouble free but it won't climb steps. I have to sweep the swim out and sun shelf manually

Reply to
gfretwell

We have a Hayward navigator and have been really pleased with it. Don't mind sweeping the swimout and sun shelf....navigator really does keep the pool clean. Watch for specials and buy one when they are on sale.

Reply to
Dorot29701

Hayward, Navigator is simple to setup and works great. Cleans better than I did cleaning with a regular pool vacuum. Only downside is that small rocks will get caught in the drive mechanisms.

Reply to
CKI

You just stick your finger in and roll the paddle wheel back. It will suck the rock on through and off you go.

Reply to
gfretwell