Please join the Dielectric Union

The Dielectric Union is looking for new union members. Membership is absolutely FREE. All members will receive our annual newsletter and a free mat which isolates you from the electrical supply. If you want to join, simply send your email address to snipped-for-privacy@unionmail.com

or call 1-800-DEUNION

Reply to
dielectricunionmembership

Or maybe he means, From the floor, right?

If you want

mm

Actually he means from any other conductive materials, particularly dissimilar metals. No power required.

If one is going to post a stupid message like that at least don't make a stupid remark at the end of it. And he obviously missed the opportunity to replace FREE with "No Charge"

Nice try, No Cigar.

Reply to
PipeDown

Those Dielectrics make too much money already. It's a rampant case of dielectric materialism.

Reply to
Heathcliff