Ping Frank: a fun paper for you

Hi Frank,
This is a fun read:
Research Brief: ?Fool?s gold? may be valuable aft
er all

valuable-after-all
And with one volt too.
:-)
-T
Reply to
Interesting to see what they make of it.
I recall having fools gold in my rock collection for my Boy Scouts merit badge in rocks and minerals.
Reply to
Frank
after all
be-valuable-after-all
And I could not help but notice that the metal part of the thing was magnetic by itself.
They should try this with a completely non magnetic metal
Be cool if we could eventually replace a lot of rare earths. A lot of pollution in their mining.
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

  • do they ever need to be completely replaced? In article , The fire alarm people...

    Home Repair