Pecan Tree Sprayer

Any ideas on a 'cheap' way to spray fungicide/insecticide on my 50 foot tall pecan tree.

I really don't understand why a pressure washer couldn't be used, but evidently they don't work as a long distance sprayer.

Reply to
JimL

I used some extra hose and borrowed the fiberglass telescopic pole from my pruner to make a high reach spray head to use with my little 15gal tow sprayer. It works reasonably well.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

Reply to