Patching over electrical outlets

Glad to be of a help.

As for AJ's opinion, He is rightfully entitled to it, though his seem more suitable for debate groups or topics where there is no set outcome, E.G - politics, sports, or news:alt.paranoia . I simply find those opinions in this group more respectable when typed with fingers and not someone's ass.

8-)

Grim

Reply to
Grim

Ahhh. Yes, little need to keep those when you plan to change the lighting. Sorry for going OT -- good luck with your project.

Reply to
Frogleg

But of course. Do I sound as if I have a clue how to otherwise remedy this problem? :-)

Reply to
Frogleg