I got alot of discouraging comments many posts below.
But a man has got to do what a man has got to do.... (till he drops!!)
I am not calling the roofer just yet.
It was raining hell Monday here.
Today is Wednesday but my roof is still very wet.
So, I will wait till maybe Saturaday and see if my roof will be dry by then.
If it dries by Saturaday, I will go up there and wash the area near the
And then wait another day till Sunday.
By Sunday afternoon when the sun is on top of my head, I will have my brush
and the can of Black Jack Fibered Roof Coating and pour the thing there and
paint it all over that area.
The can says it will take 2 days to dry. I will have to keep a close eye on
After it dries, my plan is to put a thin layer of Henry Wet Patch Cement on
top of the Coating. This should stop it from cracking.
This is my plan. Any final word before I go nut with my roof?