Paint Raised-Panel Door -- Brush(es), roller(s), pad(s), spray?

Have to paint some pre-primed 6-panel doors. I could take them outside and spray them, but would using some other method be preferable?

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

Spraying is a great way if you have a number of doors. For a small number I use a combination of a small foam roller and a sash brush. Paint the recessed molded areas first with the sash brush, then do the flat parts with the roller and touch up with the sash brush.

RicodJour

I usually just paint them with a brush. But, if I have a roller handy, I sometimes use that to roll on paint onto the flat surfaces and then I use a brush to go over everything and get paint into the corners and crevices etc.

Reply to
TomR