Paint

So is it time for the paint threads? We're going to be doing exterior wood trim, and want really good paint for one go-round and long life.

Reply to
clifto

We always cite Consumer Reports first and then the arguments devolve into personal preferences based on limited experience. Sometime there is consensus about Benjamin Moore or other good local brands not tested by CR. And then finally someone pops up with "Read the label, Dummy" or similar when the failure appears to be poor prep work. Whattheheck...it's all educational.

Joe

Reply to
Joe