outdoor wire,indoors

can I use 14 / 2 UF with ground , in my basement to wire some lites? I dont see why not if anything I think the wire is tougher than NM . and its got that extra insulation . I got a bunch of the stuff and wanted to use it up. if anyone has info. on this please let me know.

Reply to
gg

May be used same as NM, ok in residential basement by NM rules.

Tim S.

Reply to
Tim or Marty Shephard

Yep you can use it.