OT - Would you buy based on this description?

I think graphite would be slick.

What would you suggest as a moderator, lead, or heavy water? Perhaps Cadmium?

It's just you, but they *never* ripen.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I bought a sandwich today that I believe was made from 100% USA supplied materials and labor...

Reply to
Larry W

I would be willing to bet that if it had anything grown out of the ground, it was picked and or planted by non natural born Americans.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

Not just high margin, but they "sell" you a base that has no other purpose than to sell you a base..

I found a local mattress maker that builds mattresses from scratch I told him what I wanted and needed. He built me a mattress that exceeded my expectations and cost about 40% of supposedly equivalent name-brand mattresses. I have since purchased mattresses for my kids and replacements for the cabin.

In many ways, they are like the seats in a BMW and Mercedes-Benz. When you first sit on them, you are surprised at how firm, if not hard, they are. But when you drive a long distance, you're amazed at how comfortable they are and how little fatigue you have suffered from the long drive.

Reply to
Attila Iskander

What ? You actually ate the "Made in China" tag ?? Ewww..

Reply to