OT: What's the point in vibrating mobiles?

He sees them when others reply, he responded to me and he can see who I replied to, dumbass!

Reply to
Meanie

LMAO, Thanks Meanie, this one is a real dumbass, again yer right again, I would have NEVER seen his response to me if you had not replied. Thanks. He has no clue how this shit works, does he? LMAO I wonder if knows who's on first?

Reply to
ChairMan

I know how my killfile works, and it kills every answer underneath anyone I've killfiled. If yours doesn't, it's broken.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Because the only time I've ever seen anyone excuse themself was in primary school.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Irrelevant. If the noise prevents hearing the ring, the noise prevents hearing the speech.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Of course, you have all the answers and know all about other people.

Reply to
Meanie

Implied above.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Yep...it's just like a front door. If I knock real softly instead of ringing the doorbell you won't hear me talking after you open it.

Merrilly we troll along...because nobody can be that stupid.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

You underestimate jimmy

Reply to