OT: what is involved in extinguishing BEV fires

Bingo, that's it. But I never see the right wingers complain about that, only electric vehicles. And the reason for this is not so much the batteries, it's that they are cheap aftermarket batteries of dubious origin and quality. If I had one of these, I'd only use batteries of known quality and I'd have it in an area away from material that can easily catch fire and I'd have a smoke detector right above it. But then that's expecting too much from

95% of the population.
Reply to
trader_4

What has right winger got to do with it. Don't you have a brain?

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Probably like your leaders:

invalid unparseable

It is whatever their appointed political officer tells them. It is right out of 1984 and the Soviet Union.

Right wingers have everything to do with it. As I pointed out, they are always bitching about EVs, that they cause fires, but never about the batteries that are causing fires and actually killing people. It's purely political.

Reply to
trader_4

Oh, EV's have batteries. Thanks for telling us.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

So which make and model of EV do you own?

Or are you one of those left wingers who preaches "EVs for thee but not for me?"

Reply to
Oscar