OT, We Got Rain

Rain finally came to the Southeast with a vengeance. High winds caused a lo t of damage in some areas and there were several deaths. I'm sure there wer e a lot of auto accidents due to slippery roads. We went a couple of months with no rain and now it returns to flood the region. ?(?_ ?)?

[8~() Uncle Wet Monster
Reply to
Uncle Monster

As expected, pipes under driveway clogged with accumulation of leaves, driveway damaged....

Reply to
slate_leeper

It sounds like snow is coming to the Midwest along with cold temps. At least we can hibernate a couple days then get on with our business. There will be traffic accidents. People with near genius IQs will drive like charging bulls the first few days after the storm hits.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman