OT, The 24 deadliest animals on Earth, ranked

I found this to be very interesting. O_o
https://www.cnet.com/pictures/the-24-deadliest-animals-on-earth-ranked/?ftag ¬Q0249d8e
[8~{} Uncle Deadly Monster
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 20:55:20 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster

In the US it is the deer after you get past us killing our fellow man. .
Add pictures here
✖

Two deer tried to get me but the vehicle I was in defeated them both.
Add pictures here
✖

Most of that 130 or so dead people they talk about were not as lucky as you.
Add pictures here
✖

The cars were not that lucky and both deer died. First car was driven by somebody else and was completely disabled by broken radiator. My car was drive-able but needed $2,400 in repairs. I was once kicked by a deer but that is another story.
Add pictures here
✖
On 06/09/2018 11:55 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Even a lefty-loon anti-gun libtard vegan would like a nice big gun if they found themselves face-to-face with one of those critters.
Add pictures here
✖
On 06/10/2018 10:21 AM, Mike Hunt-Hertz wrote:

Gonna be a bitch shooting mosquitoes. Is a .357 too much gun?
Add pictures here
✖
On 6/10/18 1:50 PM, rbowman wrote:

Nah. A Remington 870 would be too much.