OT, The 24 deadliest animals on Earth, ranked

I found this to be very interesting. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Deadly Monster
Reply to
Uncle Monster

In the US it is the deer after you get past us killing our fellow man. .

Reply to
gfretwell

Two deer tried to get me but the vehicle I was in defeated them both.

Reply to
Frank

Most of that 130 or so dead people they talk about were not as lucky as you.

Reply to
gfretwell

Even a lefty-loon anti-gun libtard vegan would like a nice big gun if they found themselves face-to-face with one of those critters.

Reply to
Mike Hunt-Hertz

The cars were not that lucky and both deer died. First car was driven by somebody else and was completely disabled by broken radiator. My car was drive-able but needed $2,400 in repairs. I was once kicked by a deer but that is another story.

Reply to
Frank

Gonna be a bitch shooting mosquitoes. Is a .357 too much gun?

Reply to
rbowman

Nah. A Remington 870 would be too much.

Reply to