OT Target Hacked

That assumes that the DC account is the only account with available cash. It's not that way in my case.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Don't DCs have to be tied to checking accounts?

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

I believe so, at least mine is.

However, my checking account isn't the only account that has cash in it. I can transfer cash from my savings account to my checking account or withdraw it outright. I was responding to your claim that "you have no cash to pay anything until the fix is made".

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Good point, although the stats suggest there are relatively few with hefty savings accounts.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

I don't recall using the word "hefty". ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Not to mention that it's possible to have more than one checking account. ...more than one bank, even.

Reply to
krw