OT- Shelby Cobra GT Anyone? Mere 62K

Just the thing for a drunk Mexican to crash into right after you buy it.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

more likely, some army guys out for a night on the town (Fayetteville, remember.)

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Nate Nagel wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news5.newsguy.com:

Yea, they fly these $40M Apache's & Blackhawks over my place by the dozens daily without an incident. Then go rack up some piss-ant Honda.

Reply to
Red Green

What would The Mexican Army be doing in Fayetteville?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

junk

Steve Barker DLT

I was in the Ford dealer last year having my car worked on. They had a Shelby on the floor. Talking to the salesdude, he said they got it in for a local doctor, then he was unable to take delivery. His wife saw the snake (Cobra) logo and freaked. Personally, I would have missed my wife.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

I Hear ya!

Reply to
Al

For MUCH better all-round performance. US cars don't do bends or corners well at all :-)

Reply to
Aardvark