OT. Park Your Chevy Bolt Outside

Fire danger.

Tesla has its share of problems. Losing a roof would be an experience.

Dean Hoffman

There is always danger of a fire with gasoline in ICE but unlike a battery where all the energy is self contained in the battery gasoline needs oxygen to release it.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

I'd never seen a Tesla but I had to have a test at the Univ. of Md. hospital downtown and there were 3 of them being recharged in the parking garage.

Reply to
micky

Here's a Tesla you could probably get for decent price, assuming the investigation is complete...

"

Marilyn Manson

The wheel and tire still look good. You will need the large bottle of touch-up paint though and you won't even be able to tell it was damaged.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

This just needs a little Bondo.

So the driver ended up in the back seat. Sad.

Reply to
micky

Just saw this one:

invalid unparseable