OT: Oil Spill. There are two men...

conspiracy
Kind of odd, don't you think? I mean a couple of frogmen with some explosives apparently could create a whole flock of BP spills. I suspect that's why the President wants all drilling to stop - to make sure the platforms are secure. We know that Somali pirates can board big ships with ease. I suspect that BP's anti-terrorism plan includes protection against walruses.
-- Bobby G.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 19, 2:41 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

Which "you" are you referring to? I wasn't looking for a conspiracy theory regarding Bin Laden and the oil well accident. I was asking for a credible link that puts GW Bush 41 in a meeting with Bin Laden's brother on 9/11 as claimed. If it were true, given the liberal media here, one would think we'd all have heard it from the mainstream media. The only place I've seen it is repeated by 9/11 conspiracy nuts.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 06:51:30 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

I responded to you, so the general assumption would be that I'm referring to you.

I didn't think I needed a smiley. Sorry, I'll try to be more obvious when replying to you in the future.
Add pictures here
✖
coal to gasoline, or algea or biomass to gasoline all need a distribution system.
thats frozen by big oil who likes things just as they are.
as the guy who originally designed opec said dont get greedy or they will find another way.
if a gasoline substitute became available today for 2 bucks a gallon we would see gasoline drop to just under 2 bucks to lock out the competition
Add pictures here
✖

Nice threading. It would help if you could keep your replies topical.

...and that's a bad thing?
Add pictures here
✖

If we called the two Georges in, we'd probably be bombing Japan & Haiti over the oil spill.
Add pictures here
✖
Re Re: Oil Spill. There are two men...:

I certainly hope not Japan. U.S. politicians have not allowed a military victory against a country with more than 2 or 3 million population since 1945.
Add pictures here
✖
Vinny From NYC wrote:

That could very well be because nobody wants to seriously fark with us.
Add pictures here
✖

Tell me they both have experience for something like this visualization.
PBS video
http://video.pbs.org/video/1525161521 /
_Need To Know_ aired on PBS last night -- what is really going on for those harmed.One business was down by 85% and another is losing his nest egg (Motel).
Here is the episode:
http://video.pbs.org/video/1525143589 /
Add pictures here
✖

Obama does not want help, or to end the crisis. They get more mileage and publicity out of if than if they shut it off today. Was it Rahm Emanuel who said, " Never let a good crisis go to waste."?
Several civilians have come up with simple ideas, such as spreading hay. Cheap, simple. But, the government says they will "take it under advisemsent, and get back to them" meaning that if there's no drama on the soap opera, no one will watch.
Steve
✖