OT: NATO is obsolete, maybe the US won't honor our treaty to come to the defense of a NATO country.....

Putin speaks the truth, Russia didn't meddle, US intel agencies lie.....

OK, so that's Trump's position on NATO. So then, why is the two faced, lying shyster going to the 70th anniversary of NATO? Will the real Donald Trump please stand up? Even if you're a trumptard, it surely must be obvious how transparently fake and phony this is. It's like someone saying for four years that you;re a no good slut, then showing up at your birthday party. I'm so ashamed today to be American. And if the UK is really a friend of America, they should stop extending invitations and stop treating Trump like he's worthy of their honor and respect. Leave him as the pariah that he is.

Reply to
trader_4

Like the rest of the civilized world. And better than half of the USA.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

It might be better than half but it sure as hell isn't the better half.

Reply to
rbowman

Hey, I didn't say it was, did I????? But most of the world would agree with that staement IF I made it.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

After watching the brexit clown show, the UK can't seem to tolerate itself.

Reply to
devnull

Taxpayers4Trump

And that's the answer to Clare's question about why the Republican's won't dump him or speak out against him in any significant way. The Republican politicians tolerate and support him because they realize his popularity with his base and the importance of that to their re-election and the party keeping power. I think in the end it's going to prove to be a bargain with the devil and the GOP will suffer mightily, as they deserve. But it's the calculation that they have made, just like the UK and other countries.

The Democrats do the same thing, close rank and just say whatever their own does is just swell, eg that there was nothing wrong with the Clintons shaking down foreign countries, govts, individuals, anyone they could, that needed connection and support from the US govt, while she was Sec of State. Or the Democrats and the lame-stream media, all saying the Bidens did absolutely nothing wrong with Ukraine and China.

Reply to
trader_4

Is that how it is up there in Canada? Feel sorry for you. Here in the USA there are plenty of jobs for those that get educated, learn a skill. If you think you should be able to support a family with one income flipping burgers, who's fault is that?

When the "bosses" - the top 1% or the top .1% move

Yeah, sure, Joe is "forced" to buy a $5 hammer from China instead of a $20 American made one. Always someone else's fault. Couldn't be that Joe looks at the prices of the two, figures that the $5 is the better deal, suits what he needs.

Of course the free spending, give them free stuff Democrats have no role in any of this. It's also amazing how you libs today reject what libs have agreed is sound economic policy for most of a century. Keynesian economics, for example. Even he recognized that lower taxes stimulate the economy. And the Republicans cut tax rates across the board. It's just that you libs can't fathom that when you lower the rates, someone paying $100K in tax is going to get a larger reduction than someone paying $10K. When you go into a store and see a sale sign saying 10% off everything, do you expect that means you get the same dollar amount off a $2000 TV as you do on a $20 toaster?

- and all that trickles down is the urine and juice from the

So, the great economic boom that started in the early 80s, after Reagan got the top income tax rate reduced from 70% to 28%, never happened? We had month after month of 300K, 400K new jobs created. One month we hit 1.2 mil! We hit 8% GDP growth one quarter.

21 mil new jobs were created, good, real jobs in everything from high tech to construction. And at the same time inflation and interest rates, both of which were in the double digits, declined back to normal.

It's obvious who you'd vote for. One of the silly libs, promising things like $12K free cash to every adult.

Reply to
trader_4