OT: more great news on the commie flu front

This is really going to piss off the doom and gloom crowd:

209 deaths, down 23% from last Sunday. Lowest Sunday since March 28.

Here is the graph:

Full story:

Daily Coronavirus Deaths in U.S. Continue to Plummet as Confirmed Cases Hit Record Levels

Lots and lots of cites and graphs

Do you ever look at what you cite? The above graph ends on June 28, ~500 per day dead. And what a credible source, a screenshot on some lame site. The lowest number of daily deaths I've seen is 262. And the number of deaths yesterday increased dramatically, to almost 1000. That's the highest in just about a month. This could be the start of the expected increase from the new case rate having tripled in the last month. It seems totally illogical that the case rate can be accelerating at that rate, with no corresponding increase in death rate.

trader_4

You must be heart broken that teh death rate is decreasing

I don't think 2020 is realistic. You're talking about his incarceration, right? I think 2021 is more realistic, or even 2022 if his lawyers drag it out.

Reply to
Jim Joyce