OT - medical problems

A bit off topic for home repair, but the folks on this list do discuss concerns now and again. Pants that fall down, etc.

Yesterday, thanksgiving. My phone rang, and it's David, a man I've met a couple times. He was calling to tell me his uncle Bill (who I'd known about ten years) was found dead.

Bill had medical problems, and used a mobility scooter all the time, even indoors. Details are a bit vague, but he was found dead on the floor a couple feet away from the "falling and can't get up" pendant, on the nightstand.

Sadly, if Bill had the pendant on his neck, he might be in hospital today instead of being in funeral home.

Please, folks. Take care of your self. Get some exercise, while you still can. Wear your pendant. Call your relatives on the phone, and see if they are OK.

Life is far less than perfect, so many things I can better improve to look out for the people I love.

- . Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon