OT kind of: Static electricity

I am losing my hair. Sometimes a hair can get stuck in my eyebrow and I can rub around my eye for a long time and never seem to get it.

I have one now. I have rubbed and rubbed and I can't get. I have taken a plastic comb and rubbed it on just about everything in the house and can't get it to pull at the hair.

Suggestions?

Here is a chart I Googled for but I can't pick up a charge.

TRIBOELECTRIC SERIES your hand glass your hair nylon wool fur silk paper cotton hard rubber polyester polyvinylchloride plastic

Reply to
metspitzer

Do you ever shower, try one.

Reply to
ransley

Also, the Yul Brinner look is cool, try it!

Reply to
Chris

Move to a dryer climate.

Reply to
Ulysses

Some people wash their face in the morning, others do not.

Reply to
Phisherman