(OT) Keeping sox from going down into boots

One of life's annoyances..... Sox that keep going down into boots.

In warm weather I usually dont wear sox, but when I do, it's easy to pull them back up in shoes.

But in cold weather, wearing high "snow boots", they creep down into the toe of the boot and become very uncomfortable. And taking the boots off is not an option when I'm outdoors in the cold. Nor do I want to have to keep coming indoors to fix the damn things.

NEW Sox might stay up for a short time, but once they are used a few times they no longer stay up.

Short of duct taping them to our legs........ Is there any solution for this, or is this something we just have to cus about for all of our lives????

Maybe they should make suspenders for sox :)

Reply to
Paintedcow

Yer almost a century too late:

nb

Reply to
notbob

That's interesting. I never have socks going down into my shoes, except when I wear one pair of steel-toed sneakers. I can't pull them up without taking off the shoes. How do you do it?

As a result, I never wear the sneakers, even when I want to kick a cat. How can I make the socks stay up.

They do. If you were a gentleman, you'd have some.

Reply to
Micky

I gotta do your shopping for you?

Reply to
rbowman

If you don't have a garter, you can turn the top edges of the socks over the tops of your boots.

Reply to
Muggles

Yeah, that helps to fill you boots up with snow just fine...

Reply to
rbowman