OT: Is it a full moon?

This newsgroup has gone crazy. Over 300 msgs in a couple of hours.

Oh wait - it's Spring break.

Reply to
Muggles

Half the posts are about guns. No matter how much is said on both sides, no one ever changes their mind on the subject.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Per Muggles:

I'm not seeing any unusual volume here.

Maybe it's my server and I am not getting the posts - or maybe your server burped. Are the timestamps on those messages similar?

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

It does look like most of the posts are from the gun thread.

Seems it'll end up being one of the longest threads on this group.

Reply to
Muggles

It looks like a lot of troll posts to me, and some are cross posted.

Reply to
Muggles

somewhat OT: Here, the high temperature yesterday way 87F. The highest for that date since 1982. We haven't had any real winter since before Christmas.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

We had a short winter with chilly to cold temps, but nothing that would make the pipes freeze.

Reply to
Muggles

Here's something sort of like a movie ad:

Predatory Trolls II: Stupider Than Ever Just when you thought is was safe to go back in the newsgroup...

Reply to
Sam E

HAHA! Perfect!

Reply to
Muggles

Per Muggles:

Southeastern Pennsylvania:

- One snowfall

- Maybe 10 days of sub-freezing daytime temps, possibly fewer.

- Went sailing on a New Jersey bay January 15th, 65-degree air, 55-degree water...

I'll take it....

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

Do you have flower and trees in bloom, yet?

Reply to
Muggles

Per Muggles:

Just in the past week - mainly daffodils.

OTOH, my relatives in Germany report that the spring flowers have bloomed and died quite a long time ago.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

We're somewhere between Germany and the UK as far as flowers and spring goes.

Reply to
Muggles