OT: Indy Car Steering Wheel, Electrical Connection

Which brings this full circle. The OP could have done just that.

Reply to
Mr.Emann

Must you be spoon fed everything?

Here's a version showing the wiring on both sides and an explanation of how to install it. Note the lack of a clock spring.

The following URL:

has a length of 129 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:

DerbyDad03

Where in that does it describe *how* the internal electrical connection is made? Is it brushes and slip rings or a clock spring? The device itself could be a clock-spring.

Reply to
Mr.Emann

5th line down in the text of the description tab. Your welcome.

Neither.

Only if you spell 'clock spring' with an L and an E and an M and an O.

Look it up. You've doubted everything I've looked up for you so far, so I won't bother explaining what those four little letters spell.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Oren posted for all of us...

Yeah, pull the quick disconnect.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Clare, the nut that holds the wheel is loose... Sort of like a Benny Hill show. The tech is pulling on the wheel and the clock spring is yanking it back. Then all the displays and other safarkus are smashed and the clock spring is wrapped around the private parts of the tech. He just "clocked" out.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Oren posted for all of us...

Does anybody know what time it is?~~~~~~~~~~~

Reply to
Tekkie®

How do you use a paddle shifter on a kayak? My new car has one but I haven't found a use for it.

Reply to
Tekkie®