OT, Holy Crap! I Remember When

I remember when all the women from the old Soviet Union were supposed to be big fat unattractive hulking things who wrestled bears for entertainment. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Doesn't matter what she looks like. She's Russian and can wrestle a bear allright.

Reply to
philo

Times have changed. NOW Americans are fat and huge! Was watching film, Godfather I, with Marlon Brando's, now appears thin character, which at the time people made fun of how fat he was in the film! arrrggg! I heard that Germans don't want to come to the US for fear of catching the 'fat virus' so tourism slumped here.

Reply to
RobertMacy

You're a bit confused...they wrestle bare!

Reply to
Bob_Villa

I would love to hear an English translation of that video. She is a phenomenal athlete.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

In vodka jello? o_O

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

She won the world pole dancing competition and I think she's cuter than Cathy Rigby was at that age. Cathy Rigby is 61 now and still cute. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Watch this, until your ragged breathing normalizes:

Stormin Mormon