OT Here is some more professional victim BS

?I shouldn?t feel unsafe walking past a building where there were supposedly nooses hanging down, but I do,? student Elexis Keels told The News Journal. ?I don?t think it was paper lanterns.? According to The News Journal, ?many? students agree with Keels, and say the completely innocuous wire objects revealed a huge problem.

Boo fricken hoo

Reply to
Seymore4Head

I have to agree with the student(s) that said "students agree with Keels, and say the completely innocuous wire objects revealed a huge problem."

No shit, Sherlock! We've raised a generation (or more) of pussy's.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

I see the problem. The school has an overload of idiots.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

And asphalt playgrounds

Reply to