OT. Ford SUV Recall

Bronco Sport & Escape

Dean Hoffman

I just started watching this:

Frank

I see the narrator started talking about the Supreme Court reining in the EPA about 20 minutes into the video. The libertarian in me says good deal. Less government is generally good.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

You did well - I listened for about 90 seconds and became irritated with the chopped/edited/digitized < ? > narration style and tuned out. I prefer to read about it on the official web sites, rather than someone's youtube rant or a commercialized source like < gag > fox.

John T.

Reply to
hubops

Some do not like Scotty Kilmer's style but he is completely unaffiliated with any manufacturer and calls them as he sees them. He is a garage mechanic with over 50 years experience, nearly has a PhD, and makes a lot off his youtube commercial payers.

Reply to
Frank

I've noticed those rants lately. Youutube will give a great topic, Pompeo talks about xxxx, but when I watch, it's some skinny guy in a tight sport jacket who's on most of the time. I never did find Pompeo.

Reply to
micky