OT: First layoffs due to trade war are starting

We knew this was coming and warned about it, now it's starting.

om-trumps-tariffs-are-here/

Sixty laid off now, 500 by Labor day as sales drop to zero. Instead of cons umers buying nails made in America, Trump's tariffs shifted purchases to Ch ina. I wonder how many of these people voted for Trump? Trump said he was s urprised by Harley Davidson moving production and jobs out of the USA becau se of his tariffs. Surprised? He really is a moron because it was totally p redicted. And this is the guy who said trade wars are good and easy to win. But until the trumpets stop supporting him and reign him in, the destructi ve shit show will go on.

Reply to
trader_4

I run Adblock Plus (a practice security researchers strongly recommend) to help keep my computer from becoming infected by rogue web page scripts.

Your washingtonpuss.com link doesn't work.  Plonk!

Reply to
Consumer

s-from-trumps-tariffs-are-here/

o help keep my computer from becoming infected by rogue web page scripts.

And you're too stupid to know how to do a simple search on google for a widely reported story. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you fit right in with the trumptards.

Reply to
trader_4