OT: Cut paper art

There was a travel show on PBS that showed some art made with cut paper. I looked on YouTube and found many videos that show some fantastic pictures you can make.

Here is a link to one

Space Cadet

replying to Space Cadet, Iggy wrote: Oh, you mean art-art. Very nice work. The artists, like in the video example, are probably all employees of X-ACTO.

Reply to
Iggy

Impressive, but I would think that a change in humidity would ruin them.

Reply to
Bill

replying to Bill, Iggy wrote: Oh yeah! Good fire kindling for charcoal briquettes.

Reply to
Iggy

replying to Bill, Iggy wrote: :

Reply to
Iggy

I have a hunch she's using something more like linolium (sp?) than paper. Some of those "structures" wouldn't hold up with any paper I am familiar with.

Reply to
Bill

.....or Southpark! ;)

nb