OT: Complaints about lack of PPE!?

I blame feminism.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

They don't have to pay. They pay for what they want to use. They choose to buy expensive clothing or cheap clothing. They choose to drive to work in a Merc or a Fiesta. It's totally up to them. Don't like the working conditions, find somewhere else to work.

You hit the nail on the head with "everyone has to decide the risk to themselves". There should be no lockdown whatsoever. If you want to stay indoors, Mr Smith choosing to go out and about cannot affect you, as you're indoors. Mr Smith's life, Mr Smith's choice.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

The problem is fuckwits like you too stupid to work out what makes sense.

Reply to
Rod Speed

But only I fall foul of that. If you stay indoors, I cannot infect you.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey