OT:boats

does anyone know of any used boat websites? my google searches all end at dealerships. BTW I am in central Indiana, looking for a family runabout or cuddy around 17-19'.

thanks Rob

Reply to
longshot

go to

and select a city near you. Then 'boats'.

lee

Reply to
lee houston

Try e-bay site -

Bob

Was a pretty good sire, but it's been shuttered.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

There was a guy in my family who used to run about, but his wife shot him.

Classified ads in the Star and neighborhood or nearby papers. Bulletin boards at the boatyard.

One time I told people that Geist reservoir was for sailboats, but Morse reservoir was for motorboats, even though people drank the water later. No one iirc believed me.

Reply to
mm

Heck I would sell my 21 cudy for 1000$ its too big for me. I live in Wa. state . LOL, Feel like a road trip? : )

Reply to
Mike

He could fly out and sail it back along the Snake River to the Missouri to the Mississippi to the Ohio to the Wabash to the White.

There may be a portage in their somewhere.

Or to Seattle, down the coast to the Panama Canal, up to New Orleans and the Mississippi, etc. No portage.

Reply to
mm