OT: Big govt at work again, Utah lowers DWI to .05

I would say unbelievable, but sadly today with silly libs, it's not. This means that a 120lb woman is legally drunk after one drink, a 160 lb guy, after just two. This turns everyday, decent, people who have a glass of wine with dinner into criminals. Meanwhile, the real death and destruction due to DWI is from people totally shitfaced, at .2+, etc. Given it's Utah, I would suspect this has as moron, err Mormon component.
On 1/2/2019 12:52 PM, trader_4 wrote:

Parts of Europe at 05, but Estonia is 02. I'd like to see more statistics but 0 is not so bad, IMO. There should be ways of getting the repeaters off the road as well as the very high content drivers.
Utah is not a good place to enjoy a bottle of wine with dinner. It has to hurt their business for no good reason.

That’s not accurate. We have always had a 0.05 limit and I'm not legally over the limit with two drinks and am 75KG.

Nope, even if they choose to drive after dinner.

That’s overstated too.

Plenty of places have a 0.05 limit.