OT - batty Irishman

Had a bat in the house twice. First time I got it to fly out the door. Came back a few days later and was flying in the hallway. As it went by, I knocked it down with the lid of a large pot. Put the pot over it, transferred it to a trash bag and made sure it did not return.

Not positive, but I think it came in a bad seal on the widows with the AC in it.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski