OT 70% of poison control calls in Mississippi are now beccause people have taken ivermectin

You made shit up. Show me your quote.

gfretwell

Ivermectin study information

Ed Pawlowski

But I didn't go to kindergarten so I really have no idea if they were taught to be polite there.

I mean my parents never told me how to behave in that situation. It's possible I talked about those three "slow" kids with them. I don't remember either of them giving me much moral advice at all, yet I turned out as polite to those 3 kids as everyone else in the class, etc.

Reply to
micky

Apples != Oranges.

The study you cite (from 2015) has nothing to do with Covid-19 or the benefits of masking to reduce (not eliminate) transmission of the virus.

"The aim of this study was to compare the efficacy of cloth masks to medical masks in hospital healthcare workers."

Your citation does not support your assertions about the efficacy of masks with respect to transmission of Cov-SARS-II.

Try again.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal