OT 70% of poison control calls in Mississippi are now beccause people have taken ivermectin

Yes. They said I was a great first-grader, the best they'd ever had, and they didn't want to lose me. When I got bigger, the 5th grade teacher let me help the new ones take off their coats and snow boots.

I also coached them on their addition tables.

Unfortunately, because I was always in the first grade, I didn't learn about the gozintas until college.

Reply to
micky

On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 10:36:39 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

I'm not a gynecologist but I'll take a look...

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 21:08:09 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

Right on baby!

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 13:48:25 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com posted for all of us to digest...

He can't help himself. It's an irresistible urge. Do you think 'creep' is an appropriate term?

Reply to
Tekkie©

I just use a bit of logic and common sense. The mask it not perfect but it is a barrier that will knock down most of the stuff coming out of your mouth when you talk. There are plenty of videos showing how it works.

Perfect? Of course not but it puts the odds more in your favor.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 13:27:36 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com posted for all of us to digest...

The only rubber rooms in PA are for the Philly teachers that crossed over and they have nowhere else to 'house' them until retirement.

We really didn't have too many students that went wacky.

I saw one teacher go off on a kid after he let loose with a fire extinguisher. Never saw him after that... He looked like Mr Peabody and had a calm demeanor. Who knows what lurks in peoples minds? Lucky they kid didn't set the fire alarm off, like the idiot that worked with us who decided to use canned air in the that same schools server room and caused the halon dump. What a maroon. He was still in there when the FD found him. Claimed he didn't hear it...

Usually, if the teachers screw up they just promote them. Unions.

Reply to
Tekkie©

You may have met Patrick then. When I graduated 8th grade most of us went on to high school. As a graduation gift, Patrick got a car and a job in the family hairdressing business. He never got to the class on gozintas.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 13:55:31 -0400, Ralph Mowery posted for all of us to digest...

Yup, the asst principal had a 'Board of Education' about 18" long with holes for better aerodynamics.

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 12:42:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to digest...

At least.

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 13:52:04 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com posted for all of us to digest...

They did one in Britain and published in Lancet that uses a lot of verbiage to state they don't work, but don't let that out, ok?

Reply to
Tekkie©

They just haven't been able to put any numbers to that. You can't confuse a "use once and throw it away" mask that medical people use to the "do rag" people carry in their pocket and wrap around their face Jesse James style.

The closest to a real clinical study is that Vietnam study that said a cloth mask was worse than nothing. The conclusion was "Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection".

Reply to
gfretwell

I am not sure how many "time out" rooms there actually are and if the get used but they are in the SREF architectural guide. My guess is they get used for storage if the school has one. It is a prison holding cell tho. I have inspected those and the rules are about the same except you can lock a holding cell. This is the excerpt for the design spec

When we made a teacher nuts in the 5th grade (1957), he sought other opportunities. I don't think he was cut out to be a teacher anyway. I doubt there was really a union in those days.

Reply to
gfretwell

rbowman

You, repeating that statement, doesn't make it true in any way, shape, or form.

The science is well known, as is your ignorance of medical science.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

"The Daily Mail has been noted for its unreliability and widely criticised for its printing of sensationalist and inaccurate scare stories of science and medical research,[17][18][19][20] and for instances of plagiarism and copyright infringement.[21][22][23][24] In February 2017, the Daily Mail became the first source to be deprecated as an "unreliable source" for use as a reference on the English Wikipedia.[25]

Scott Lurndal

Clearly you never read the study

Reply to
gfretwell

Insults don't strengthen your argument. They just make you sound like Rod.

Reply to
gfretwell

Do you think you could mention this to people who use terms such as Demonrats, Republitards, and so forth?

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

I hope he asks you to point out the insult because I don't see it.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

I don't pay a lot of attention to them either but you were honest that both sides do it.

Reply to
gfretwell