Orange Peel

I bought some Orange Peel texture stuff at home depot. It is spray that will give you the "orange peel" look on the walls after you patch and spackle.

This is the second one I've purchased and I like how it matches my texture. The only problem is I bought an oil based orange peel and my primer (and eventual paint) are water based.

Will this be a problem ?

Reply to
Craig

What does it say on the paint can label? If the label is uninformative, prime and paint with oil based material, following direction to the letter. Good luck.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst