Only one EV charger at home?!

Half the time I can't tell the difference.

Maybe children should be forced to be naked from the waist down so we can tell what they are.

Reply to
Max Demian

Sounds shit. I see no reason to stop cutting.

Alt.home.repair is for Americans you fool.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

So what? If it's a tree behind you, you'd soon start looking If it's a flowerbed, you're going to crush it anyway.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Were they retarded?

We mow lawns, concrete yards don't grow.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Try looking where you're going? And try bringing up children with brains.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Backing over a child with a Juan Deere is really just a postpartum abortion. Why are the Democrats opposed?

Reply to
Slevin

Or you could just vaxxicide them. Vaxxicides are safe and effective.

‘Perfectly Healthy’ 15-Month-Old Girl Dies Two Days After Routine Vaccination Melody Rain Palombi-Malmgren died at age 15 months from cardiac arrest and organ failure, just two days after receiving the varicella, DTaP and Hib vaccines.

z38.310

Sounds like my aunt's dog. She has zero interest in toys. I did manage to get her interested in a game of petanque, which caused much hilarity. She randomly moved balls around while we were playing.

She sees no point in games, she was a breeder, which makes her try to stop any fights between any other dogs. Quite weird, human mothers don't do such things.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Then your car is shit, or your leg is weak.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Why do you object to naked people? If they're hot, lust after them, if they're not, don't.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

You can't tell the difference between a boy and a girl?!

Everyone should be completely naked, it makes life much more fun.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Because you can't unsee a naked Hildabeast.

Reply to
Slevin

I can. An ugly naked person is just something uninteresting. A hot naked person is the one I remember.

If I see a Lada Riva and a Ferrari Daytona, I only remember the Ferrari.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

It's a good way to kill off some of the gullible. But it cost a lot of tax payer's money and we only got 0.1% of them.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin